Registration Charges Rs. 1000/- ( Non Refundable)
At the Time of Admission
Admission Fee Rs. 20000/-
Security Deposit (Refundable) Rs. 5000/-
|Nursery & KG||Rs. 70000 (=4 x 17500)|
|I to V||Rs. 89000 (=4 x 22250)|
|Transport Charges (Optional)|
|On the basis of distance||Amount|
|Category-I||Rs. 23000 (=4 x 5750)|
|Category-II||Rs. 27200 (=4 x 6800)|
|Category-III||Rs. 29500 (=4 x 7375)|
The tuition fee and transport charges are for one academic year. For the convenience of parents, the payments may be made in four equal instalments on or before respective due dates.
Due dates for instalments:
• 1st Instalment (At the time of admission for New Students)
• 2nd Instalment 30 Sep 2022
• 3rd Instalment 30 Nov 2022
• 4th Instalment 30 Jan 2023
Security deposit is refundable without interest on withdrawal. Original receipt
to be submitted with the claim for refund of Security Deposit.
If security deposit is not collected within a year of student's withdrawal, the amount will be forfeited .
• For the wards of Regular Government Employees posted in Chhattisgarh, 50% of Admission Fee and Security Deposit will be waived off. This Govt. Emp. Concession will be adjusted with the 4th Instalment of Tuition Fee. Concession will not be approved if the relevant documents are not submitted within 15 days of joining the school.
• If more than one child of a parent are studying in an academic session, 4th Instalment of Tuition Fee of only the younger / youngest child will be waived off. This Sibling Concession will be approved only if the due fees of all children are paid on or before due dates.
• A parent can avail only one concession out of the two (Govt. Emp. &Sibling) in an academic session.
• Fee does not include the cost of books / notebooks and stationery.
• Fee shall be only payable online (through School ERP) or through Cheque / DD.
• Fees will be considered paid only after realization of the cheque. If a cheque is dishonoured by the bank, the school shall have every right to initiate appropriate legal proceedings. Further, a Cheque Return Charge of 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) will be applicable.
• Fee deposition is the responsibility of the parents. No reminder is given for deposition of fee.
• If an instalment is not paid on or before due date, a Late Fee penalty of 10 (Rupees Ten Only) per day shall be levied.
• If an instalment along with the Late Fee remains unpaid by the end of the following month of due date, the name of the student will be struck off the school rolls.
• All outstanding dues must be paid before the commencement of examinations failing which the student will not be allowed to appear in the examinations.
• Transport charges should be deposited before the lapse of each quarter, failing which the facility will be withdrawn.
• Transfer certificate / Progress report will be released only after clearance of all dues.